News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing
Who Can Live at SFH - Are you a UofT Student with a Partner or Spouse? Or are you a Student with a Child or Children? Apply Now!30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world. We have an open, inclusive environment with a zero tolerance for abusive, sexually abusive, or discriminatory behaviour and language. SFH is a family-oriented residence reserved for U of T students in a full-time degree program with partners and/or children, located at Yonge and Bloor - a five-minute walk to campus!
- Affordable monthly rent, ranging from $796.00 to $1,305.00
- Steps to St. George campus
- Childcare Centre on premises, run by George Brown College
- On-site 24 hour security
- Embedded Residence Life staff and counsellors from the Family Care Office and Centre for International Experience for help with stress and transitioning to U of T.
Monthly Apartment Tours
We welcome you and your family to attend a tour of our complex to see the different types of apartments available to best suit your family’s needs.
Registration is required as space is limited. Our next tour is scheduled for Thursday, February 27 at 10:00 am. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-978-8049 to register.
- Pre-Authorized Debit payment for monthly rent & parking now available in the Residence Office
- Remember, No Washing Machines or Dishwashers permitted in the apartments! A flood on November 26th was caused by the use of an illegal appliance in 35 - and the tenants will have to pay for repairs and damages.
- Reserved monthly parking available to the Public on a long term basis at $153.00 per month, and to Residents for $94 per month. Contact us at email@example.com or 416-978-8304 for details.
- There is a Bike Fixit Station at 35 Charles Street West on the A level of the Parking Garage! Click here for more information about the Bike Fixit Station
- Planning to move out? Remember, you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.
- Canada Post does not collect "Return to Sender" (RTS) from the building. If you receive mail delivered by Canada Post that does not belong to you, kindly "X" the address, write "RTS" or "Return to Sender" on the envelope and drop it in a Canada Post Mailbox nearby. Please do not leave "RTS" mail in the lobby.