News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing
Wondering what's happening in residence during COVID-19? Put On Your Mask and Check the following:
Weekly Residence Life Update
Resident Correspondence Archive - New Info On Funding Resources!
Song's Daily Drop-In
Virtual Bulletin Board
Check out the Student Family Housing Facebook and Twitter pages for updates on operational changes and suggestions on working from home and keeping kids entertained while staying home!
RA Office Hours Now Online!
Have a question that needs answering? Looking for resources for your family from the university and community? Want to address a residence issue?
Residence Advisors (RAs) are now holding virtual office hours via ZOOM starting on Monday March 30.
From 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm each evening, visit http://zoom.us and go to "join a meeting". Enter Meeting ID 327-116-8614 and Password 095407 to enter the waiting room. We will limit conversations to 10 minutes if there is somebody waiting for a meeting. Please wait patiently with your RA via video or audio conference.
Not available during this time? Contact your RA at their community email address to set up a meeting time of mutual convenience.
Monday – (Blue Community)
Tuesday – Erin (Indigo Community)
Wednesday - Nushrat (Purple Community)
Thursday - Rafa (Orange Community)
Friday - Kevin (Yellow Community)
Saturday - Mao (Red Community)
Sunday - Sujata (Green Community)
*Please feel free to contact any RA at any time, unless your question is community-specific.
Who Can Live at SFH - Are you a UofT Student with a Partner or Spouse? Or are you a Student with a Child or Children? Apply Now!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world. We have an open, inclusive environment with a zero tolerance for abusive, sexually abusive, or discriminatory behaviour and language.
SFH is a family-oriented residence reserved for U of T students in a full-time degree program with partners and/or children, located at Yonge and Bloor - a five-minute walk to campus!
- Affordable monthly rent, ranging from $796.00 to $1,305.00
- Steps to St. George campus
- Childcare Centre on premises, run by George Brown College
- On-site 24 hour security
- Embedded Residence Life staff and counsellors from the Family Care Office and Centre for International Experience for help with stress and transitioning to U of T
Masks Are Mandatory Inside Student Family Housing Buildings!
- Pre-Authorized Debit payment for monthly rent & parking now available in the Residence Office
- Reserved monthly parking available to the Public on a long term basis at $153.00 per month, and to Residents for $94 per month. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8304 for details.
- Planning to move out? Remember, you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.